Thursday, January 29, 2009

Made a few mistakes during work - not a good feeling. Never like this kind of feeling.. =(

I've a very nice division director - he'll constantly ask me and my other junior colleagues whether we are happy with our jobs. Always feel very touched when he asks me that..

Something happened in the office and i overheard my colleague's conversation. Not a very good feeling but i can empathise with the frustration. a mixture of feelings - not annoyed with the colleague at all, but inclined to empathy and tolerance. A numerous questions swirling in my mind, trying to figure out the complexity of the human mind and behaviour. Even periodically haboured the thought of quitting my job.

I just need to stay rational and persevering.

"Enduring hardship is a discipline"

************************************************
Had a quarrel with my parents, especially my dad.
Can't believe how much faith and confidence my parents had placed upon us.
Insecurity accompanies narrow-mindedness.
************************************************
Anyway had made up my mind of not attending any more church service.
It's not making me feel comfortable with the way the service is conducted.
Back to my very own spiritual comfort zone.
************************************************

No comments: