Monday, January 19, 2009

super busy...

x_x

i'm starting to feel the mental toll...but still handling my stress well...hee..

my acupuncture clinical attachment started today ..3 hrs straight..
before the practical, only managed to get myself a cup of campbell mushroom soup..n lasted myself till 10pm when my lesson's finally ended..

only managed to grab myself a burger to fill my tummy after tat...

can imagine myself in my 3rd year..5 to 6 days rushing to school after work...
even my teacher will tell us tat we need to know how to manage our family, r/s, etc well during those periods...and he's gotten all of us pretty worried..

of course, i myself are kinda worried...but when i signed up for this course, i knew there're many things which i've to scarifice..n there may be times when i can't do anything..and i know i'll not give up half-way even if the tough gets going...

still kina feel heart-ache whenever i'm reminded of my dream of getting into medical school..even when i get to study tcm , i still feel tat i'm at the disadvantageous edge..
sigh...

anyway trying my best to catch up with the rest..seems tat things are getting competitive and i need to get in line with these classmates..

arg..n there's so much to pick up from my work~!

******************************************************

A fren of mine gets to go copenhagen..congrats~! =D

******************************************************

i also wanna go overseas...
sigh...but i need to save up my leave...
no choice,..it's a price which i need to pay...

*****************************************************

No comments: