Monday, March 23, 2009

Din have a good work day..meeting's not good..got marked by a customer..n he's not very pleased... sigh.

Starting to feel very lost in my work performance...

I'm starting to have no solution and it seems that my performance's deteriorating..especially when i received my last year's work performance..it's an alright grade, it's not a poor grade at all..but i juz feel i dun deserve that grade..

sigh..

guess i juz need to bite my teeth through..and learn through the hard and tough ways, trying to avoid myself from developing negative thoughts (of what others might think of my work performance)..afterall i've little office experience, so i should take the chance to learn as much as possible..

maybe i'm worried that i can't get permanent placing after my two-years contract is over..think i better start searching for other job opportunities when my contract term is going to end.

i've never felt so lousy before... =(

No comments: