Saturday, March 28, 2009

Went for my very first acupuncture clinical attachment.

Learnt a lot of stuff from the patients and my teacher..!!! =D

so happy!

But kept feeling that i've neglected AG...n i miss him badly..every week we've been meeting once or twice during the weekends..n both of us are always very tired after the end of the day cos both of us are very busy in our respective work during the day...

sometimes, i get so scared that one day, cos of my heavy study schedule, i might lose tis r/s...scare tat he might ask other lady frens to go out with eventually..n u know u know..?
but at the same time, i need to keep reminding myself that this is the only one chance which i can get to fulfil the goal which i had lost with pain..i dun want to feel lost in my life again..n keep trying to fork out my remaining time and energy to hope spend quality time with him...but time spent with him is always faster than what work spends onto me..

oki, shall stop harbouring negative thoughts..

know about my 3rd yr's modules..increase by one module..so 4 modules next semester..n furthermore, think there're more clinical attachment in 3rd yr..all my classmates are starting to get worried...

work, studies, family, and r/s...how to juggle..?

n i still have one more tuition student now..next yr's his 'O' levels..sigh..

****************************************************************

was studying in sch lib on wed..and haa..guess who i saw?

Ponsak - the mediacorp celebrity! he's one tcm yr older than me..

okay, tat's the end of what i wanna say..cos i already know he's my senior in my yr one..saw his photo in yrbook, only get to see him real person on wed.. =p

**************************************************************

No comments: