Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Had a weird dream..and it's like an intuitive dream to me..seems to be telling me that i need to be emotionally prepared for it..

Can't help shaking the feeling off..

********************************************************

back to office to work tmr..finally...

2 days of course again...so tired...but haha..no work.. =p

found a new good study environment today again..hahaa..it's the tcm sch library..!!
was quite surprised with myself that i finally study in a quiet environment..
tink i need a lot of focus nowadays...

but it's one place which can help me stay away from food...from unhealthy snacks.. =D

*******************************************************

Been trying hard to stray away from fried stuff..n trying hard to eat less..n only eat low carb food..

Hopefully such a diet can help me lose my unhealthy fats away...
n need to push myself to start exercising again..

the problem with me is that i've pretty good health status - low cholesterol..acceptable blood pressure..but my fats just remain in the body... =(

******************************************************

No comments: