Tuesday, March 17, 2009

still awake..

can't get to sleep..have no idea why...

feel very unsettled..dun know why too..think it's the diet which is tolerating me emotionally..can't eat late night snacks..been controlling myself..i need to lose weight...

kept listening to Corrinne May's songs to keep my thoughts positive and at ease...

everytime when i listen to her songs, i can't help myself thanking to God for the friends whom i have..many have changed my mindset positively..and it seems that i've grown to be more at ease with many things..more in control of what i want and what i dun want..probably more independent and more certain in what i want out of my life...

kinda reflecting on my uni life and kept having the feeling that i've changed/matured..think such change in me has to credit to DLY, ZJ, LA, KH and HL...

ZJ taught me about taking the leap of faith and she is still teaching me till now..

DLY is like an elder brother to me (anyway he always treats me like his younger sister)..and he had been very tolerant to my nasty temper during a certain period of time in uni..

KH drilled the truth into my head and helped me in a way to accept the reality..

LA taught me to be more at ease with things, be more realistic and optimistic..esp through the whole last semester of my 4th year..he has helped me get through..i've become stronger and more zen..haa..

HL for being a great buddy to me..been teaching and protecting this simple-minded buddy of his..haa..of course, for letting AG come into my life..

Probably it's like what i've mentioned before in my previous post..everything has its time..God has arrangement for each of us..just like how He lets these friends into my life...and eventually how He lets AG into my life..

All i know is..treasure the present.. =) for i know God loves me and i love Him too.

**********************************************

think i've felt better after writing these down...

i kinda miss AG now...though i did talk to him some time ago...

**********************************************

No comments: