Sunday, May 02, 2010

2 threatre performances and 1 movie date.

AG got free tickets to watch "Iron Man 2" at Vivocity!! On top of that, each of us got free popcorn and pepsi! wow!! and the organiser who booked the whole movie threatre had surprises for some of us - Iron Man comic books for 10 lucky viewers! ah..i wasn't lucky to get that book.. =p
The show is pretty good - I love it! =)
***********************************************************************
Watched "Animal Farm" last Sunday with some of my colleagues and AG - pretty not too bad, they have incorporated some local context into the play. Haha..interesting.

And I went for the Lisa Ono concert yesterday!! It was great!! Her voice singing live is fantastic!! I love it!! It was so soothing and comforting ....!!! And I got a solitary seat and I was not disturbed with people next to me..hahhaa..

And she sang "Moon River"..!!! Oh my..!! that's a delightful surprise!! i was so happy that I almost teared!!! hahah..it's my favourite jazz song and she sang it so well!!!

Encore twice and many of them stood up, haha..including me (i was surprised with myself)...and she sang 3 songs during the 2 encore sessions!! I love it love it love it!!! =D

No comments: