Saturday, May 29, 2010

Here I am, typing all sorts of rubbish right now, whichever comes out of my mind.

My mum is very happy with where I am right now, including my brother. But probably it's true of what my 1st bro describes me - I'm just like my 2nd bro -stubborn and loves to defy. I guess it can be true of me, and probably that's why I can't get along well with my 2nd bro.

So I really need to bite my teeth through and step out of it. And by the way, so what if I'm going to be in discomfort zone? That's what I always like to get myself in. But p.s., such does not apply to relationships - I hate insecurity in a relationship.

Self-identity. Who am I? What makes me me? What's my calling? Since the day I know God, I constantly feel his presence and periodically He seems to be always telling me something.

Life is never smooth-sailing and yet from what I recall from the whole of my 24+ years of life, I've met fabulous and helpful people more than I've met the nasty ones. Ok, those few teachers in my mind right now belong to the fabulous people.

Hmm..ok, what's my main point?

Suddenly I miss everyone. I feel isolated from the outside world right now. whahha..

Suddenly I have the urge to cook. Hhaa...can't wait to make vietnanese spring rolls! Cheese cake!! and dumplings!!! All for AG! =p He's nice, he dares to eat whatever I cook, even though I do not decorate the dish nicely..whaha..

Ok, tat's all for my rubbish..

No comments: