Sunday, May 30, 2010

I'm bored of studying now. First exam on tuesday and my classmates have been sending mass emails for the past 2 weeks which keep informing that some answers to questions are wrong, blab blab blab,..to and fro...and i'm totally annoyed with the frenzy. anyway i just focus on my study.

i'm feeling very moody now. think it's the biological hormonal fluctuation. Anyway can't help myself from minutely tearing periodically while memorizing my stuff. And i dun dare to call or text AG cos later i scare he'll think i'm a crazy or needy girl. so i'm controlling myself and handle this alone myself by blogging here. Many times this really helps me regain my sanity.

Ok, gonna go jogging now. Am really very frustrated now when i'm feeling oh so chubby now.. =(

had a weird nightmare last night. this is really bad. and right now, i'm talking rubbish to myself.

No comments: