Friday, May 14, 2010

A very tiring Thursday for me..can't work efficiently the whole day and I kept dozing off for the first half of the lecture..

Somehow it seems that many people have the wrong perception of where I'm working currently. Many thought that it is very relaxing but they are wrong! There are numerous things to do, just that all these efforts are not visible to the public..

Anyway was chatting to a classmate who was around my age during the break when I decided to go home to finish up my work. He gave mr a few advices/reminders..

Had a little chat with my boss after work - glad she told me truthfully about my work performance. Had a feeling of why she was telling me. But anyway, I know myself that i've disappointed her in some ways or another. Well at least I know pretty clearly of her expectations of me and the areas of improvement I need to work on.

After self-reflection, I feel that I'm too not confident of myself.

Sigh.

No comments: