Thursday, October 13, 2011

Finally all back to my regularity!! ZJ's wedding was just over on Saturday and i was honored to be one of the bridesmaids, and...one of the MCs for her wedding dinner!!

Enjoyed myself very much throughout the entire day..the groom and his brothers were very spontaneous! First time i had a walk down the church aisle..haha..of course as the bridesmaid..ZJ was a very beautiful bride on that day too...

Wedding dinner was lovely..love the live band whom ZJ has engaged..it was entertaining and at least many of us would not feel so bored..

And of course, seems that love cupids were flying around that day..hee hee her...

************************************************************

Work is taking its pace to pick up..but i am starting to have several concerns in my mind..e.g. if i voice out too many suggestions, will it make me look too aggressive or hungry for straight As? Or what are the other areas i need to consider while working..? Can i be proactive in voicing out suggestions and improving things to the better, or just wait for my boss to give instructions to me?

Hmm..i want to do well, in fact, wanna do a lot better than before. my morale is at peak - i am no longer taking cabs to work, i study on the trains whenever i am on my way to work or back home from office, i am back to my exercise regime..

this time, i wanna score straight As in my work.

*************************************************************

No comments: