Thursday, October 20, 2011

Think i have mentioned my career ambition too soon...

these 2 days have been a disaster for me in work..it was totally unsatisfactory!! Sigh....totally disappointed with myself..wanted to explain to my boss, but after some thoughts, i decided to hold them back, will only reflect myself taking excuses...i guess i've put my guard down in work, as a result, i did not put in 100% effort in making sure my work a total perfection before sending to my boss.

after some reflection, i find it weird - why i will do that? how come i can end up like this? i guess after all i need to get back my self-discipline back. i need to quickly transform myself into a perfectionist.

i told myself before - i want to work for this boss, right from the start after the first interview with him. i know i can grow, i can improve under his leadership. i must learn the good work ethnics from him. i must press on!! i must transform!!! i can do it!!!

No comments: