Sunday, June 26, 2005

hee hee..have a great day today..first thing, i woke up late in the morning cos of my SAC camp..the camp's super tiring..only had 3 hrs of sleep each camp day :p n my juniors were hard to handle..had to modify the training style cos i had received complaints from a grandparent who actually stood outside the school fr morning to night time..argh.. T_T
anyway back to today, i was late for the NCO examination course day..haha..overslept..also, i received a present from my SAC sec 2 juniors..they are really very sweet..!! i never expect a present from them at all, and it really shocked me..!! hahaa..not only, my Elite platoon n the whole course platoons sang me birthday songs n i had another surprise..then, later after the course, all my officer friends bought me a chocolate cake n again i was surprised. I was totally not prepared that they will buy me a cake to celebrate my birthday..somehow or rather, i was wondering whether i should continue staying active on zone level cos i am really very touched by their actions.. T_T
still, in overall, i have learnt from NCO as a platoon commander - i realise myself that i need to speak more, learn to pronounicate my words clearly..n probably have to get more vocab so that i can express myself better..think i've been speaking chinese too often nowadays..hhaa..
but i dun know..i juz have this feeling that i will not going for next year's NCOC though i wish to..i have signed up as a volunteer in Singapore Red Cross cos afterall SRC is where i started my first aid 'career'n it seems to promise me the things which i have been always wanting to contribute..i will be still active in SAC but i dun think i will be active on zone level..anyway things in SRC are not finalised though i have successfully gotten their membership card..well, sigh..i kinda miss NCOC, especially my Elite's people..
by the way, i have to cancel one of my students' tuition lesson..sigh..longer time to get my salary..well, watever.....somehow or rather, i'm starting to feel obligated to adjust my time schedule for Dennis..hmm..maybe i have many things at my hands and things are getting out of hands..wat actually happened was that Dennis wanted me to push forward my lesson from 10 am to 9 am cos i have to attend a last-minute lunch with his family...but i can't cos my student has not replied me till now n now he is not very pleased..not only that, he wanna me to rush down to the restaurant after the tuition..sigh..but it's not my fault at all n he last minute wanna me change or cancel my lessons...sigh..i dun know la..maybe cos he will not change his schedule for my sake,but well, he has his reasons of not able to fulfill this n i can understand....well, i juz have to tolerate..sigh..maybe i'm expecting more from him now cos he 'revives' this relationship n yet he doesn't seem to be doing it so..maybe recently i juz have feeling tat i look like more of his good good friend to him when both of us are walking on the streets..hmm..well, i know n i can understand that he is busy n tired with his NS job n i cannot expect so much committment from him..sigh..as a result, i end up committing myself more to SJAB stuff n tuition stuff..die la..have problems again..
but well, i am busy too n recently i have many things at hand which are pusing me physically to the extremes. As a result, i am too tired to message him..sigh..can't blame him la..it's my fault too..

No comments: