Monday, June 27, 2005

solved

well, my day didn't really start pretty well..i had an argument with dennis throughout the whole evening..well, it's my fault afterall..
hmm..how should i put it across u all?well, i have not been in a good mood these few days. One reason is due to the fact that two of my precious things were destroyed within the 2 training camps which i've attended. Well, one is already repaired while the other is still under repair..this is really sickening..Next, my NDP PD may have to clash with SRC's first aid course which i've signed weeks ago..T_T Third, i've been feeling annoyed with things which are planned last-minute recently..Forth, i juz realise tat i have so many things at hand tat i almost neglected dennis..As a result, he's not happy n i'm not happy too..but well, think the situation is getting better now. Both of us are talking peacefully over the phone juz now.. ^^
well, i have to say it's my fault tat i wanna take up so many things n i know dennis only wishes me to focus on my voluntary work on one organisation. well, i've decided - most probably, when nothing goes wrong after NDP PD, i will focus my contribution on SRC..tat's why i have told my Elite platoon that this NCOC could be my first n my last...kinda miss them now..
well, anyway, back to the main issue. i realise tat i am a workaholic whereas dennis is not. Probably due to difference in our family background, i seem to priotise my family less than dennis. in fact, i should be ashamed of myself cos i value work more than my family n friends. It has been hard on him, i know, to tolerate me, a person who has a totally different interest n passion to any other girls...but well, though the solution seems to be tat he claims he will not ask me to change my schedule at the last minute, i will try my very best to accomodate to his schedule. cos i really dun wanna him to feel that sjab n red cross are my life. in fact, they are really not my life; they are only my moral n emotional support to strengthen my belief in life - helping n serving others positively. but dennis is my part n parcel of life whom i can't afford to lose....
maybe like my parents had said to me once, afterall i'm not fated to become a medical professional...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you wanna take up a little at a time...As in dont take up so many activities at one go lo...You probably wont feel so tired and busy then...Haiz...MS...You are forever so busy! =D

Mini-Instax said...

Lol i support u! i always put work first! r/s can come later, luckily nicky understands me lol. u shld talk to dennis, if he loves u he shld be try to understand tt this is what u really enjoy and dont yield to him. If not, then no point staying together cos changing urself to suit him is miserable. Haha u got ur friends here! hahaha. Do what u like. U live ur life for urself and not for him =)