Wednesday, June 01, 2005

arg...

finally i've the time to sit and write...haha ^^
been very busy these few days. busy with my sch's GE presentation projects; busy with NCOC... T_T
NCOC is very fun. At first, i was kinda stressed cos it had been a long time i'm not in NCO training ground. haa..but well, i'm getting accustomed to the environment there. As a platoon commander, i'm very lucky to have my assistant, Priscilla. Though she is from a different school as me and is 2 years younger than me, she helps me a lot. She is more out-spoken than me and helps me in bringing out a more light-heartened environment to the platoon BLTC mates. A great assistant. Though she is only an OCT (officer cadet trainee), she does not require any much guidance from me. I'm really very lucky. ^^
What i find it very amusing is that there is a cadet who asks me weird weird questions. Haa..and guess which school he is from? he is from SJI!! oh my goodness..!! Of all schools, I am once again associated with SJI guys. First experience was in NCO 2000, 2nd was when i was in TJ, a guy from SJI liked me. arg......................hahhaa... =p
Ever since Dennis knows he's going into NUS's law, he seems to have changed. To the better or worse, i still cannot judge..i juz feel that his status has risen and is willing to change - himself and including me..sigh..
e.g. he tells me that he is changing his temper cos he knows his bad temper will only affect his career..sigh..maybe i'm a bit too sensitive, but it juz gives me a feeling that he changes his temper is not cos of me, it's cos of his career.. T_T
but for this, it is still tolerant to me cos his willing to change his temper benefits me too..hmm..but there's another thing which i think is pressurising me - he wants me to wear more formal clothes next time when i am with him in the future (i think when both of us have grown more older). He comments that me wearing T-shirts and jeans will only appear to be kiddish when i am with him next time...sigh..i dun know la..but i feel extremely comfortable in wearing T-shirts and jeans...sigh..somehow or rather, i have a bad feeling that when he goes to study next year, he will change completely. He will look for people who have the same calibre and status as him..cos for me, i juz want to lead a simple life where i dun have to go around wearing gowns for some stupid political functions...
well, i dun know la..maybe my this mindset may change with time too...
A lighter note now, I'm going to make some plamphets to introduce tuitions. My brother is willing to teach tuitions..hehe..i'm happy..still on the process of doing..when i manage to get some responses, i think i am going to pull my friends in..hee.. ^^ haha..i'm going to be a tuition coordinator..!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm, matter of heart are simply too complicated.