Friday, June 17, 2005

yeah...!!! i've finally gotten back my beloved phone..!! muack muack my phone... ^^
haha..well, lucky thing is tat all my msg r still in the phone..nothing is lost..n i managed to read what zhijia had msged me during my camp..when i read it, i was entirely shocked n guilty..in the msg, she sounded really frustrated n irritated n i felt guilty tat my phone was damaged those few days..fortunately,she still called me in the end..thank god..phew..otherwise i think i almost lost my 7-yrs of friendship innocently..but nevertheless, i have made sure myself tat i'll reply my 4 gd frens in time..hehe..i really dun wanna lose a fren like them.. =)
anyway forgot to tell u all my day in sakae sushi on mon 13th june..it was great..jacinta has a pair of earings while i have a bouquet of flowers n a soft toy ^^ so sweet of them rite? later after eating in sakae sushi, we went to zhijia's house to have our birthday cake..guess what kind of cake was it? it was chocolate banana cake...!! yum yum yummy...!! geee..
gee..but frankly speaking, i love celebrating my birthday with jacinta..the atmosphere is very vibrant n cheerful..hee..tat's why i never mind celebrating my birthday with her even though my birthday is later than hers..hhee.. ^^ i love my 4 wonderful frends...!!

one of my indonesian frends msged me tat day..he told me that he's going back to indonesia..sigh..some or rather, this is the first time i have such a different friendship - a friendship which seems to be not there n yet is present all the time..hmm..anyway both of us will be in different engineering sch - he'll in EEE (same as Anh) while i'll be in ENE..well, anyway hope he's fine now..

recently, a few of my Elites wrote me testimonials..they are really very sweet...!! everytime when i read them, i am almost touched to tears..some or rather, i juz feel that life is indeed beautiful - there are still wonderful people around in life..i juz feel tat i am really blessed to have met wonderful, beautiful people.. ^^ well, they really strengthen my belief n my willingness to lighten up other people's lives..it'll be hard, but i will try my best ^^ however, no matter how blissful i feel, i still hope that those people who am in my mind will be well-blessed as me eg dennis, one of my elite's cadets n one of my indonesian frends.. ^^

No comments: