Sunday, September 25, 2005

Anyway today's the 3rd year anniversary for dennis n me =)

Although there are many times i've been finding hard n half-hearted in reaching dennis's expectations of his ideal gf, I've been very glad that i get to know him n be with him as his gf. I like his intelligence n the way he talks. I like a lot of things about him.
Sometimes, i realise that's the sacrifice i've to make. He's smart n i have to catch up with his intelligence. I know i do not fit a lot of reqiurements of his ideal gf. I try to make myself fit in as much as possible. There are times i feel very half-hearted, but i know it'll be good for my future too. Well...i dun know la....

I only know i have to treasure him until the day he finds another better than me. Cos when that day comes, i will juz step back n allow the lady who is much better than me in all aspects, to walk into his life, to help in his future career.

1 comment:

Mini-Instax said...

why have so low confidence abt urself? Actually he's the lucky guy to have u, not the other way round.
U already try to change ur appearance for him. Maybe we go shopping next time then get those low cut tops to surprise him hahaha. And dont go on diet! u're not fat at all!

Just be confident abt urself, u've have soooo many good qualities in u, dont be daunted just because he's gg to take law. U might end up more successful than him through ur hard work.
yup take care and be more optimistic =)