Sunday, September 25, 2005

Everything's fine again... =)

25th Sept.. 3rd year anniversary for dennis n me.. hee =)

Well, everything becomes fine again. think it's really due to the effects of PMS, i've subsided from the mild depression. I met Dennis today n it've been a great day.. =) maybe it's only when i get to see him, then i feel much better..hee..

Anyway, Dennis had a small talk with me juz now. He've read my that super duper depressing blog n had a bit of chat with me. Hmm..not really a bit la, but it's juz tat he helped me clear my doubts n worries. Well, feeling much better now..i almost cried when he said to me that it's me whom he likes.. T_T i'm so touched...

But still, i will try to slim down..haha..still will try my best to be a good gf to him..but i will not over-stress myself ba..hhaa..

Somehow, i know why i like Dennis so much. I like the communication bridge which has been built between both of us. Though there are times when i hardly express my views, he will make the effort to clear as much worries n doubts as possible. =) however, i believe this bridge can be enhanced. Cos i think i still find myself hard to express my true feelings n thoughts with courage. So i wan to try to change this..hahaa...

Anyway, dun worry, people. I have felt much better. Thanks to u, Zhijia n this unknown friend...!! Thanks, Zhijia, for consoling me =) hhaaa...dun worry, still have not forgotten to thank u, zhijia! haa.. =p

So hee...i'm back to my usual self. My PMS is gone, so does my this mild depression.. =D

No comments: