Saturday, August 19, 2006

busy..BUSy..liKe a BeeEzzz..

this is the first week when tutorials have started..

bussssyy..BuzzYyyyy..

already feeling the stress level in me on the first week of tutorials. also busy preparing my students for their tests and exams. T_T

me and my the one have started becoming couple muggers..hahaa..for him, i can understand. cos he has lotsa reading to do. Kanbatte..!!!

juz gotten a new tuition assignment. so in total,i have 4 students at all. One who is preparing her 'N' level exams.. x_o stress sia..

My prescribed elective is cool - "Music, Technology and Novel". Again it's english literature related. hhee..think i'll still prefer taking english literature to chinese literature. As i can express my opinions better in english, though my command of language is not very satisfying. For chinese, i could only write better in narrative works. Anyway, for this elective, i'll be studying "Dracula"and "Dogseater". Think i'll like these two works real lots.

my French language lessons are great too. Not easy to understand when my french teacher speaks too fast. But i love her voice - gentle yet brings out a level of artistic appreciation. Beautiful.. ^^ Well, motivates me to learn french more and better. haha..

but my this voice quality doesn't really suit specking french. japanese suits my voice more - more kawaii, u see.. hhaa..but well, i still love the french language and wanna speak it well.. =)

Miss playing badminton..feeling that i'm gaining weight again.. T_T

No comments: