Thursday, August 03, 2006

Great day..

Great day yesterday.. ^^

initially had a bad tummy ache in the morning. Visited the doctor and well, my stomach's okay. So i gave myself a good excuse to go cycling with lipyung they all..haha..

Cycling is fun cos it''s been a long time since i cycled. haa..met the Northland sec girls there'. they were having sec 3 camp and 2 of these girls recognised me.hhaa..

BBq in the evening. My the one came to attend the bbq and hahaa..guess what? He's the BBQ hero of the night..!! ^^ well, he helped to start the fire twice..!! hey, ppl, must thank him ah..hhaa..but i can't help much with the starting of fire. So, all i can do is juz stand by him, giving moral support and provided him as many welfare services to him as possible. whhaa..'think i'm going to be his personal missy..hahaa..!!! ^^

The chicken wings marinated by ys's mum was fantastic..!! I enjoyed eating them. But think cos my stomach's not fully recovered, i can't eat much too. Feeling nausea later on. Partly due to the marshed otah's paste being bbq...the look of the paste really disgusted me, and made me wanna vomit... x_x

hhaa..anyway the day was great and as for today..!!! i'm going to meet my 4 good good frens..!! haha..so happy..!! going changi village..!! wonder what's that place like...haha.. ^^

My parents're still not talking to me..almost a month of cold war soon..the longest war i've ever had to endure... T_T why can't they juz start talking to me first, esp my dad? is face that that important? -_-

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm...U can always end the war by talking first ma...lol...i dunno what happened la but i feel tt perhaps its easier for u to break the ice 1st as compared to ur parents...Whatever it is, Man sze san, ganbatte ne.... =)

Anonymous said...

dly-yup. Agree! if u initiate talking to them.. it will be better. Anyway, u didnt even eat the otah...eh.. ur luck is v lousy ! LOL

Man Sze said...

hhaa..hey DLY..i did eat..!! a small spoonful..but it tasted real disgusting. i din swallowed it in the end,cos it's really er xin n i really wanted to vomit...!!

But i really cannot gamble. Of all cards, i've gotten the smallest card ever.. -__- crap...

Mini-Instax said...

Hmm my parents always give in to me hahaha. But u shld initiate talking to them first, maybe ur parents are more conservative and stubborn. No matter how serious the quarrels are, they are afterall ur parents. yup, so dont strain the r/s =)