Monday, August 07, 2006

school's started..!!

School's started..me so excited..!! ^^

Really eager to start a brand new school day..cos there's no lab session at all in this semester..!! haha..me so so happy..cos i dun have to have that evil idea of wanting to burn down all labs in my sch..

whahaa...

Reached boon lay's new bus interchange and my school's bus booth is extremely EXTREMELY far away from the mrt station.. o_O

Bad decision-making. Dun they know that this will only increase the 'skipping school' morale in us, the students? Well, cos they've just increased my morale. hee.. >_<

Not my fault...

As usual, late for the 0830 lecture. and of course, i give that "i can't be bothered to be punctual" face. hhaa.. =p

Realised my favourite lecturer teaching us waste water engineering..!! hah..me so happy..!! he's very very cute. Find him looking like Santa Claus. Dun know why i will have such idea. maybe cos he's a foreigner and he has a belly and he looks old..haha.. ^^ so ke ai..!!

My hydraulics lecturer is an interesting person too. He's not physically cute nor good-looking at all. But he can make the whole class listen to him, though there were times when i still dozed off. hhaa..like my this lecturer.. ^^

Realise there are many interesting lecturers around in my sch. There is one who looks like Yu Tian (a tawainese artiste), one who looks like Fei Xiang. I have one hydrology lecturer who has a hairstyle of Einstein and a pair of cute deep jiu wo. haha..

And one more..!! He's my favourite lecturer..!! ^^
To me, he's considered to be quite good-looking and a very good presenter. He used to teach my patch of yr 1 common engineering students nuclear physics. He's always looking very pleasant. I still remembered, I walked past him twice and he smiled at me TWICE..!! ^^ aaahhhh...got electrocuted by his smile..!! hhaa..but too bad, this lecturer's from EEE. o_o

Anyway today's my last day in kumon. Really excited cos i find myself getting bored of working there with little pay.

This semester's timetable is great. No lab. class ends early. Can learn French.

But need to go sch early everyday. 0830 everyday. o_O

Let me see which 0830 lessons to skip..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha....i saw u today! And u wan to pon sch?! Must turn over a new leaf...