Sunday, August 06, 2006

sch's starting..

school's starting tmr..

Pretty excited.. =)

Been having tough time at home..have not been laughing (including smiling) and crapping with my family for a very long time..often wonder whether my parents actually miss my jokes and non-sensical craps and laughters..

Sigh..dun care much le..

School's starting, giving me excuses not to go home for dinner.

Nowadays, i've been having tough time having dinner with them. I'm like a walking corpse.

-------- (-_-) ------------

Will be going for Red Cross first aid duty's IMF. Feel like going.

There might have riots.

I dun care. That's what i want to be involved.

I'm crazy. probably. But i've been wanting to do this when i was back in HK last yr..

Wanna show my parents that i can take care of myself.

-------------- (-_-) (-_-) ----------------

During a recent gathering with my 4 very good friends, one of them posed a very good question.

"What do you think where you will be after 5 years?"

A question which i no longer have a definite answer to.

When i was in junior collage, i can still answer this question.

"Will be in NUS medicine. Saving people with the medical knowledge i hold dearly. Be a unique doctor to all my patients. Will be taking photos with all my patients. Will be......"

No longer now.

"Maybe i will try again for medicine course. Maybe i will go work as an engineering for 2 years. Maybe i will go NIE take up teaching. Maybe....."

Of course, I enjoy doing first aid duties. But so what? my family is not supporting me at all. my parents dun seem to understand what i actually like. They cannot understand why i like to go for first aid duties.

Arg..dun care liao..

I'm sounding terrible now again..

--------------- (-_-)' (-_-)" (-_-)"' -------------------

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(-_-)人生不如意,十之八九。After the storm, will be clear skies. hang on for now..dly