Monday, August 21, 2006

*faInT* *FaInT*

I wanna faint today..haha..

Saw one of my old pri sch friends today..!! ArgGGggGGg..

I wannna faint..

Almost fainted.

hhaa..met him in bedok central with a girl. If i am not wrong, that should be his girlfriend. Glad to know that he has met another girl. But this girl looks different from his ex. This one is more quiet-looking and less active. Looks more suitable for him..haa..but when he saw me, he got stunned there for a moment, making me stun there for a short moment too.

With a waffle in one hand.

A file in another.

And me chewing the waffle.

And I stunned there for a moment.

O_O arrggg...!!

*faint* *faint*

Lucky thing is that I wore better just now. Phew.... =P

He has slimmed down pretty much, compared to when i saw him in junior college (i entered the same sch as him, but different classes). And definitely, he's grown to be more good-looking. haa...he used to my eye-candy in my primary school's years..hhaa..his eyes are pretty nice. but the thing is that he never even greets me at all la.. -_- the same old him still..recognised me yet din acknowledge me.. -__-

HAA..

u may think i've strayed off..hahaa.. NO nO NOoo..I am still in great l_v_ (fill in the letters urself) ..whaahaa..though his eyes are smaller than this pri sch fren's, his have the voltage high enough to make me feel the electric shock...

Ah..!!! i'm electricuted..!! stay a few metres away from me..!! Ah..!! *shock* *shock*

Someone's going to have goose-pimples again. haha..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Windbreaker:yes.. i am having HAIR RAISING experience now. see u tml at the studying bench!