Thursday, September 21, 2006

(-_-)

dun know why..these few days have not been in a greatest mood..

Probably the stress from the tests' doing all the tricks..

Too many things happened le.

Recently have been praying to God.

Prayin to Him to bless me with friends whom i can trust and get really be comfortable with.

Praying to Him to bless my the one that he can do well in law school so that he can have more time to spend time with me, other than studying (been meeting him just to study together).

Praying to Him to bless all my friends whom i trust and feel comfortable with.

Praying to Him that the friendship which i try my best to maintain will never change to the worst, but to the better.

Praying to Him for everything He has blessed and protected me. Cos i know He is always there for me.

But sometimes i just can't understand why people will change, often to the worst. People are changing not to trust others so much, resulting in some situations which hurt others' feelings. I can't understand myself either.

Frankenstein has changed ever since the day when he made the monster. He seems to shun away from Trust and leave the monster on its own destruction.

The monster used to be an innocent and good-hearted one. It trusted everyone around but cos of its appearance, it's being hurt. Badly.

It cried and I feel I could hear.

Maybe strong on the surface. But fragile inner. Just like a crab.

I pray that God will bless the monster, no matter how bad it will get in the future.

--- End (-_-) ---

Bought the "Princess hours" soundtrack. Great songs and music.
But dun know why, i feel like crying when i start to listen to them.

However, whenever i listen to these songs and music, i will talk to Him. He gives me the peace and comfort which i am yearning for.

Thank you, Lord. I love You lots. (",)

No comments: