Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Just rejected the interview for my school's GIP (Global Immersion Programme).

Just rejected the interview to go France for my next semester's industrial attachment.

Reason being? Personal reasons.
Calculated risk which I know nothing will turn out good just to pursue my dream of going France.

Still wonder my the one will be thankful and treasure me more for my this last-minute withdrawal from this programme.

Heard the programme is pretisgous. So after rejecting it, still feel kinda a little regretted.

But well, i try to take things at their stride. Afterall, this course has never been what i want to study.

If I were to be given a scholarship to go overseas to study medicine, at all costs, I will go.

But not for this. For my personal reasons, I faltered at the last minute on the day of interview.

The GIP interviewee, who is also my Hydraulics lecturer and tutor, asked me yesterday for the reasons of this sudden withdrawal. He looked kinda concerned but still he encouraged me to do well for exams. Sound kinda comforting to me. But then if I were to go for interview, I have this intuition that I'll be selected.

Anyway it's over. Dun wan think about it so much.

(-_-)

When this incident is over, it seems to me that a friendship has slowly disspated.
I have no idea why. Have an intuition that it's not positive.
Once again, I may learn something from this friendship.

(-_-) (-_-)

No comments: