Tuesday, September 26, 2006

tiring week.. x_O

weekend's super busy..

Din have enough time to take any rest... T_T

Tuition on sat morning. Totally shagged, ended up myself not making for my 4 gd frens' gathering.. T_T

Duty in chinatown later on sat evening..

=) Finally, i had a case to attend to..!! A minor one, compared to the E case attended by my fren..

But still, it's a good experience. Long time i have not handled any case liao. Did feel a bit nervous initially. Really scared that the case will be a hip fracture one cos she's real skinny. Looks kinda fragile too. If goes by the concept of physics, the impact of fall (if a big one) may hurt her left hip as she fell right on it. By newton's third law, F=ma.

Ok,tat's CRAP. =p
Anyway thank goodness, it's not tat serious as i thought. Though she's still limping away to rest.

As wat my fren said, it's probably due to the rush of adrenaline in my body. After the case, i could still feel my legs are trembling a little. True, the adrenline rush needs to take some time to settle down. But of course, i believe strongly at that time while attending to the case, i know i din panick, but stay calm. PHEW...

Have not been having good sleeping habit recently. Still rushing over the sewing kit. Few hours of non-stop sewing.

My eyes swell with fatigue.

---- End of phase 1 ----

Realise Frankenstein has not been feeling happy these few days.

He told me he is the cause of the monster's downfall.

He told me he was tramatised. I could understand why.

A man filled with zest and bliss.

Now a man of paranoid and confusion.

Sigh.

---- End of phase 2 ----

"Welcome to the real world"

Someone said that to me once.

Disappointed?
Kinda disappointed.

Confused?
Very confused.

Paranoid?
Utterly paranoid.

Realistic?
Extremely realistic.

Detest it to the core.

"Welcome to the real world."

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

the third law is action-reaction! second law is F=ma. first law is law of inertia! U ah.. forget everything le right? Today's settlers' was fun, a pity u didnt come. Next time muz come if got chance ok!

Man Sze said...

Haa.. xP sort of confuse the second law and third law. haa..but sigh.. T_T me have a lot of things to do during the recess week. So can't go.. T_T i miss the fun..again..

Anonymous said...

Eh, why so busy? ur eca or ur proj? or ur tat one?

Man Sze said...

haha..my 4 students, my project, n my studies..hee..but may i know who's this?

Anonymous said...

i am the handsome guy u'd seen today. got it?

Mini-Instax said...

ehh im confused abt the frankestein thingy. and next time must meet up with us k, u spent too much time on other stuff and neglected us, always =(
but luckily we're nice and understanding hahaha.
seriously la, hopee to cya at the next gathering =)

Man Sze said...

(to anonymous) hmm..handsome guy? today? which day? haa..hmm..can sms me who u r? haha..sorry sorry..me din manage to keep track of the days.. =p

(to jia) haa..u need to read the novel, in order to understand 50% of it.haa..i tell u when we meet.haha..
But yup, i know i'm very lucky to have you all 4 to be nice and understanding..me touch touch.. T_T
yup yup, thank you, jia, jac, hm n xn..!! you all have been very understanding ever since SAC days. I love you all 4..!! muacks muacks..!!! WHAAAAHHAAA..!!!

*DLY going to have goose-pimples..haa*

Man Sze said...

(to anonymous) hmm..handsome guy? today? which day? haa..hmm..can sms me who u r? haha..sorry sorry..me din manage to keep track of the days.. =p

(to jia) haa..u need to read the novel, in order to understand 50% of it.haa..i tell u when we meet.haha..
But yup, i know i'm very lucky to have you all 4 to be nice and understanding..me touch touch.. T_T
yup yup, thank you, jia, jac, hm n xn..!! you all have been very understanding ever since SAC days. I love you all 4..!! muacks muacks..!!! WHAAAAHHAAA..!!!

*DLY going to have goose-pimples..haa*