Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I'm busy..more busy again..

BUsy again..

In fact, no, I'm more busy now.

Tests are coming.

hydraulics test this fri.
Concrete structure test next mon.
English literature project consisting of 1000 words next tue.
Water supply test next fri.

O_x

OMG..!!!

Really find it hard to breathe...

arg.....

This semester is really hard to get by.
Miss public duties.

But then I have things at hand.
Tuition jobs...
Studies...

Just these two are enough to keep me busy.. T_T

Anyway I am hired to be a part-time excursion tour guide for KFC's Chicky club's children. The person who contacted me for this job still remembered me as the Protex roadshow's hand-wash educator for kids. He still remembered me as the one who interacted with the kids in the wash-hand game activity. hhaa..me very happy..when i first heard it, I was in tamp mac. So went to the toilet to jump for joy.

Can't help myself. Me too happy.

First, cos initially, the working staff in the roadshow seemed to have underestimated my working ability. Well, cos i'm always looking that blur (can't help..i juz have that face). So i believe i really surprised them with the way how i managed to get the kids engage in that activity.

It's good to feel tat way. =)

No comments: