Wednesday, September 13, 2006

CooOoll..

First time ever.

First time ever I have studied so hard during this early period.

It's only test..!!!!!

And I'm already started to study real hard.

Chiong my books.

6 hours non-stop action.

COOL.

6 hours of studying concrete structure. Figuring out how figures are calculated, figuring out how to play with concrete.

50% into my head. (-_-)

Extremely tired now. Tomorrow going school and skipping my lectures.
Friday's hydraulics test - my hydraulics idol's test..!! WhooOo...hhaa..

Oh ya, forget to add this.

This morning, when i came out from my solid waste tutorial, i met my hydraulics tutor. He's my GIP interviewer too. Guess what?

He can still recongise me cos he smiled to me..!!!

AHHHhhHhh.. *faint* *faint*

I have to really do well for this subject. TRY not to be late for his tutorial.

----- End of phase one -------

Had a weird feeling encountered when i was sitting in mrt train from boon lay. Had a weird feeling that someone wanted to do something. Haa..but i shunned off. There's evidence of some obvious signs.

(-_-)

I have decided upon myself to never allow such thing happen. To me, such thing doesn't last long. I am getting pessimistic over such stuff.

(-_-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

(-_-) how is ur head from the slight knock?

Man Sze said...

in concussion...started to have disorientation of memories and data in my brain..
DLY, u are a girl, rite? remember u wear the same colour pink as me?
hmm..yup, my data should be correct.
yes.
LY mei.
*HAHA*

Man Sze said...

in concussion...started to have disorientation of memories and data in my brain..
DLY, u are a girl, rite? remember u wear the same colour pink as me?
hmm..yup, my data should be correct.
yes.
LY mei.
*HAHA*

Anonymous said...

-_- eh... today i remember u copied my style.. long sleeve.. so r u mantou xiong? the pinky encounter is just an one off incident lei...