Wednesday, December 06, 2006

camp's finally over...

Camp is finally over..a lot of things to do during the camp. Very shagged. Totally shagged. T_T

Be going for vietnam soon. Going off on the 13th. Good, can escape from my mum. =D

Before i went for the camp, quarrelled with my mum again. Over wat? over juz one guy ACQUITANCE who often sends me forwarded hp messages. And basically my mum misreads them n thought i had some unqiue relationship with this guy. But the thing is, I din even talk to this friend on the phone nor sms. And yet juz from some stupid FORWARDED MESSAGES, she got very agitated and started telling me non-sensical stuff. Saying that she doesn't like this guy etc etc etc..

Wat the heck la...


And just when i'm back from camp, n when she's back home, i thought she'll think it straight. But the thing is NO..!!! It din get any better...!!! Ended up quarrelling with her again. I really disliked arguing with her..it's very tiring and i feel i'm deeply accused.

I am already very worried about my attachment thingy. Din get my attachment company in phase 1. Ended up needing my frens' help in getting a company for me while i'm still in camp. But I can't manage to get a confirmed company and need to apply for an interviewing company. The problem with applying for interviewing company is that ur attachment is still not confirmed yet. And i'm leaving for vietnam soon and i need to have the interview arranged earlier.

Basically this thing is not fixed and i'm already very vexed. I still have the vietnam trip to prepare. Yet, my mum'll worry the most unnecessary thing. She din even bother to want know whether i have gotten my attachment and only cares what kind of guy friend i'm mixing with.

Really, there are many times when i juz feel like killing myself. It's very hurting to be so wrongly accused and not greatly supported by my parents. I dun like them to be so unreasonable and narrow-minded and conservative and overly protective. I really want to get away from this house as much as possible. I no longer want to care whether I will miss my mum's cooking, cos this is no longer important. I juz want to get out of this house as fast as possible. Very soon, I will want to apply to stay in hostel. It's very tiring and mentally torturing to constantly hearing my mum's unnecessary nagging. She only cares for what she is worried, but she never cares for what i'm worried at all.

For all these few weeks after the break-up, i've been almost blogging. Why? Basically, I have been talking to this blog cos I have been mentally tortured by my mum ever since the break-up.

Very soon, or sooner or later, i'll suffer from great depression. Or maybe one day, i'll be with God.
A time to have peaceful times with God.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Think positive ya! Things will work out fine. =) There will be people around for you! =)