Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Great day (",)

Finally i'm free..!! haha..finally can come out..haha..

Tuition early in the morning..followed by going to army market to get my backpack. It's not those very big which can cover more than half of my body. But those which i can carry many things and up to the plane..
hahaha..me happy happy.. =D

Met dennis. Had a chat and realise he seems to be living well. And glad to know he's coping well..think the breakup makes him more motivated to do well in his law school. At least i feel he's happier than me, which i'm glad. From wat he told me about his recent life, he seems to be moving on in his life..hmm..yup..i should be glad for him la..yup... (",) probably really from the law school, he'll find someone much better than me.

I feel i'm moving on too. But my side's complicated la..But it's okay. At least i know he's living much better than me. I'm happy for him. (",)

Later after tat, went to meet up with my 4 good frens..!! hahaa..went to zj house, and start doing all the girly stuff..hahaa..me first time doing nail polish, but mine is juz those transparent nail coating..hm, jac, sin and zj have their nails decorated nicely..haha..me still not used to such thing la..tink i prefer cleaner nails..haha.. xp

Later after, did temporary perming..haha..hm helped me, zj n jac with our hair perming..all of us look nice. And i look quite feminine..ahhahaa..first time sia..hahaa..but since i receive positive comments from them, i'm going to have my hair permed permanently after i come back from vietnam...tink i look nice cos my hair is long, so the perming looks nice on me..hahaa.. xp

Saw Cookie today, and he has his fur cut..!! looks so handsome la..!!! haaaa..!!!

Went secret recipe to have dinner after all the perming n nail polishing...hahaa..a bit funny la, as if the whole 5 of us are going for some DnD events..hahaa..Later, went back to zj house, play cards..hahaa..

Had real great time with them today.. (^^)

I am going to miss them lots sia.....

No comments: