Sunday, December 10, 2006

Counting down..3 more days.

3 more days, and i'll be away from singapore.

Feel a bit unprepared..a lot of things to take note..my vietnamese is only noob. Goodness me..me feel so nervous..

Finally tmr i can get to go out to prepare my final stuff..backpack..zigblock bags..hmm..think i need to have my hair cut either on tue or after i came back.. Still need to go temple pray..arg...me so busy..!! T_T

Me pretty happy and excited for tmr..finally can meet up with zhijia they all for dinner.. (^^) last mon, din get to meet up with them due to my camp. And we are meeting up cos i'm leaving for vietnam soon..n tmr will be going to her house while waiting for sindy to come after her work. haa..can chit chat, catch up again..and can get to see cookie..!! hahaa..yeah, can "bake" cookie tmr..hahaa.. xp joking joking.. j'adore cookie beaucoup.. (^^)

Really hope i can get my IA company soon. Have this feeling that i need to wait for the third phase, where i'll be electronically allocated to a company..really need to pray hard for my allocation. Really hope i'll be allocated to a company...

For the first time, will be celebrating xmas in a foreign country with a group of friends.
For the first time, will be celebrating 2007 new year day in an plane.
For the first time, will be travelling on backpack without my parents.
For the first time, i really need to take real good care of myself.
For the first time, i will be fulfilling one of my dreams.

So many first time, juz for a trip.

Wow. Really hope all go well..

Will i miss everyone here?
haa..definitely.

Will miss my bed.
Will miss my Lala.
Will miss my four good friends.
Will miss my st john frens who have been close to me.
Will miss watching cartoons.
Will miss playing badminton with my frens.
Will miss going to Times bookshop to read books.
Will miss playing games.
Will miss my SAC girls.
Will miss a lot a lot things...

Also could take this opportunity to let go of some of my frustrations.. (",)

No comments: