Saturday, December 09, 2006

Sigh. (-_-)

Counting down to departure from singapore and to vietnam. With all my ntu schoolmates.

Really nervous, cos this is going to be my first time travelling overseas without my parents. So basically, i need to take real good care of myself.

And the weather in hanoi is going to be real cold. Hear that the lowest temperature can reach up to 10 degree celcius. But well, last year in hong kong and china, i've experienced such coldness before, so i'm more or less pretty mentally prepared. haha..

Pretty excited cos i can finally get away from my parents' nagging, and taste a bit of freedom. Furthermore, when i come back to singapore, it'll be 0100H of 1st january 2007. haha..so cool..n my parents allow me to sleep in airport's check-in area, till the next morning when public transportation is more convenient. And this is my first time celebrating christmas overseas.

And this is my first time celebrating christmas without anyone special.

These few days, i totally have no time to myself. After giving tuition, i still need to rush home to help my parents in doing translation in conversation with the foreign workers, and need to help them do the necessary clean-up. Till now, i've not fully packed my bag. Hopefully, my next Mon and tue permit me to do my final packup preparations.

Need to get a backpack and zigblock bags in army market on mon. Need to purchase a pair of jeans. Need to sign up for auto-roaming mobile service. Need to have a hair cut. arg..so busy..
sigh..

Anyway if u have anything u wanna me get for u in vietnam, do msg me..hahaa..

No comments: