Friday, December 08, 2006

Day

My parents talked to me last night after the quarrel. Sigh..think i need 2 to 3 yrs to gain my mum's trust. Sian... (-_-)

Basically, my parents don't like one particular guy friend of mine really a lot. They totally ban him. Sigh...sian again.

Went to temple to pray. Been down on my luck recently. Hopefully after much praying, it'll get better...yup..

Very sian today la..tomorrow still need to go school for medical checkup and make final preparations. Really tired and busy.

But i'm greatly aware that i need to homely now le. Need to put more focus on my family matters.
Sigh, why do i have so many responsibilities?

Realised a real big generation gap between my parents and me. Sigh..

Anyway, me very tired now..mentally, emotionally and physically.

Talk again...

No comments: