Sunday, February 22, 2009

Kinda a big meeting for the class reps from all levels coming together to meet up and talk to the Dean.

Think it's kinda the first time when I have the guts to voice my opinions and give my suggestions/proposals to some of the issues discussed.
First time to express myself in Chinese..and i realise that it's pretty tough to try expressing in proper Chinese..i was kinda nervous, kept stammering and I'm glad that the Dean understood what I'm trying to convey..

First time when i can talk so much during such a meet-up session..especially with the Dean and a few other teachers..

Till now, i keep feeling that i might be dreaming or something like that..i dun know when did i have such the courage to talk..think my classmate who has given me the encouragement and support..hhaa..tat classmate is a father of a daughter and i feel he's treating me like his daughter, trying to teach me quite a lot of things, just like what my dad does too..

kinda weird to listen to a group of growing dads (my classmates) sharing a topic about progressive lens..which now then i learn that the lens' design are for presbyopia..

First time my feet step into the college library..a small library but it has massive of books...wow......totally in awe....
and there at the library counter, i saw an old man..he's in charge of housekeeping the library..
Somehow i just had this weird thought - do not underestimate this old man. He may be just like those old monks who housekeep the temple library and yet hidden within reveals a man with powerful martial arts and extraordinary wisdom...

Kinda silly of me to harbour such silly thought, but still i try to give my most utmost respect for this library..

argh....think i've watched too much Jin Yong's...

**************************************************************

No comments: