Wednesday, February 04, 2009

a short post of the day..

been tiring for the past 2 days...long meetings in the afternoon..from being uneasy to becoming a bit more comfortable with discussing issues with external officers, without my boss around..thank goodness i still have my senior technical officer to help and guide me along..

still, as usual, a lot of things to learn - regardless of technical and management issues.

*****************************************************

have not really taken a good rest..by the time when i was about to leave the office to rush for my tcm lessons, i'm already "half-dead"....

tcm lessons are intensive than ever, and i'm feeling the great pressure of needing to catch up fast and absorb information like a sponge. Have decided to learn from a few of my classmates by recording the lectures and listening to these lectures during my free period.

Sometimes, i harbour the thought of quitting my job and focused fully onto the studies. But then again, i'm not tat wealthy and ...sigh...,just keep feeling that i'm still at a disadvantage..i still dun know many things..

****************************************************

After starting my work for quite some time, i finally got to contribute a monthly sum of money for my family's household spenditure.

****************************************************

oki, shall get to sleep now.. (T_T) i'm super tired..

always have the urge to take MC whenever i wake up for work...really dislike the drag which i almost experience daily. Yet i dislike falling sick. I need the time to stay focused on my studies and can't afford to fall sick for too long.

***************************************************

Once again, i can feel the lesson learnt - there is always a big price to pay when there's a life goal to achieve. One really needs to bite his/her teeth through the tough times.

Probably, toughness brings greatness out of an ordinary man.

No comments: