Sunday, July 05, 2009

3 more photos during siww..!

haha..finally managed to upload more photos taken during siww..

here're my colleagues...



And tada..! this is my colleague who sits opposite me..very nice chap..
*******************************************************
time with AG seems to be never enough...always feel time spent with him is always so short..
hee..think i've an idea of what to get him for his birthday..haha..but dun know how much will it cost..hopefully doesn't cost me a bomb... =x
*******************************************************
my teeth's getting better and at least i dun feel any pain after the first treatment..now only need to wait for the crown to be put onto the tooth..hee...
but it costs me quite a lot...just for the root canal therapy already costs me 900 bucks in total..now plus the crown input, that'll cost me another 300 bucks..lucky thing, i still have my company's flexi benefit scheme which i can claim from..and lucky thing i din use that amount to spend on travelling..lucky thing i din travel ... =p
*******************************************************
school's implemented the electronic attendance marking system, using my fingerprint to mark my attendance...i.e. i cannot be late for lessons..i must ensure at least 70% attendance... sigh...more stressed....
dun know why once i step into my 3rd year, i can feel the increased pressure mounting upon me..
******************************************************

No comments: