Tuesday, July 07, 2009

today's tcm lesson was super stressful and taxing to the mind..3 hrs of the same module..and dun know why, it seems that my acupuncture teacher will tell us more "scary" stuff as we make through each semester...

and still have homework which i've not completed...

stress stress...

=(

*******************************************************

work as well...stressful...trying to manage the trivial stuff of the project, as well as its major tasks...yesterday was supposedly to be my leave, but cancelled it off and worked till 9pm last night..

but kept feeling that the particular task was not very easy to manage..i've to act optimistic in front of others, but need to hide the little withdrawal felt within me..and i know i've to be optimistic in front of others..i dun want the situation of "the blind leading the blind"..

thank goodness, the meetup with LA to return me my disc was cancelled. And I had more time to finish up the stuff which needed to be done just prior to my implementation of tasks for today..

have not had the time to go jogging this week...starting to feel depressed and more "baba"...

*******************************************************

i need a break..i need a break so that i can have the time to do intense revision for my school work.

*******************************************************

Same routine will go for tomorrow morning..need to monitor and keep track rather closely to ensure quality returns...

sigh...i'm drained....

No comments: