Tuesday, July 14, 2009

been a super busy weekend..!!

struggling to manage my time and energy to accomodate as many things as i can..

a night in pan pacific hotel with ZJ, Jac and S..!! hhaa..it's been a great stay-out, especially HM and Jac who were enjoying taking photos to mark their presence in the hotel..haha.. =p think though HM's not managed to stay overnight, but i think she's fully enjoyed herself..haha..

realised myself that i'm not very capable afterall..thought i can still have the strength to go teach tuition after a rush to office to handle a trivial yet crucial stuff after breakfast with ZJ they all..but found myself dozing out while teaching my student about basic differentiation..surprisingly my student didn't tell me...even when i was trying to pull out questions for him to practise, i was doing it in my doze...in the end, i admitted to my student that i could only teach him for an hour that day...was a little guilty but i din know that i'm no longer capable of juggling so many things..

During breakfast with ZJ they all, I was posed to this question, "why do i keep myself so packed?" was pretty surprised as no one actually asked me this before..but well, my main rationale is that i wanna take my youth to earn ans save as much as money as possible now, and at least i can do it during the rainy years, esp when i start to step into the middle-age period when finding a new job will be tougher..and also i wanna get an apartment asap using my own financial ability..pretty ambitious ah..?

met up with YJ and YS they all for dinner..hhaa..great catch-up..but i was kinda distracted after the dinner when i was kinda anxious to ge a reply from AG so that can meet up with him..it's been a week since i last met him...i dun wanna neglect him juz cos i've been busy...

***************************************************

dun know why, i can feel the pressure coming from my parents, asking me a lot of questions about AG..but then again, can put myself in their shoes, afterall parents are worried for their daughters and hope that they will be married off happy and well in any way..

**************************************************

Wasn't feeling very well today and been coughing away in the office..then i was firmly advised by my boss's colleague who sits near my desk to go home and work from home..his look was so stern that i can feel my eyes turning a little red...i was quite lousy la..but i got kinda frightened up by the look...lucky thing i never cried, otherwise will make me look like a loser.. =p

hopefully my cough'll be better tomorrow..i was so frightened up that i've forgotten to bring my office laptop's power supply back home.. =(

**************************************************

I seriously need a break...i need to take my time-off....!!!

No comments: