Thursday, July 09, 2009

I'm so tired... =(

gonna go soon..already late for my tcm lesson..die...i'm going to be recorded in the electronic black list la...

sigh..juz finished the urgent part of my work..still need to continue to do after my lesson later...
=(

starting to get very stressed about the project..the progress is very slow...and i can feel myself pretty much single/short-handed...and the project is starting demoralise me...

still need to carry one big bag of papers back home later and to another office base tmr....

i dun know whether i can enjoy this weekend..next week i can foresee myself being busy with preparing one big report...

and i've not finished my homework yet..!!! T___T

i'm starting to dread work...

***************************************************************

my dad's coming back home today! yeah...hopefully he's brought nice food or tidbits from HK...then the food can drive all my worries away and keep me motivated!

gosh..i think i know why i'm so baba....

***************************************************************

No comments: