Saturday, July 04, 2009

was given $50 worth of takashimaya gift vouchers as a birthday gift by my colleagues..!!! hahaha..the 2nd time when i received gift vouchers for present..!!

hahaa..was very surprised that i can't help myself laughing and holding that little spread of voucher notes in the office..hahahhaha...

anyway used up $30 vouchers to get 2 large containers of cabbage and radish kimchi for my family and myself to eat..! =D

******************************************************

saw AG's sister for the first time...as usual, i was very nervous, so kept very silent throughout the whole ride, listening to her and AG's conversation...

but AG's sister never really talked to me and asked me any question, besides asking me whether if i know what a booty call is and telling me what it is really...

i was utterly nervous and shy..but kept feeling that AG's family might not like me as I am always so quiet and to a certain extent ignorant about many things e.g. brands, stocks, etc...keep feeling that they may think i must be pretty dumb...although i feel myself being not dumb at all...

******************************************************

school's started and i need to get myself a good state of health..trying to push myself to go jogging during lunch time every now and then..and hopefully can slim down on the desired body parts..and to be ambitious, hopefully can go for some running events e.g. Shape run, standard chartered (that's my "final destination")...and also hopefully if i slimmed down more, maybe AG will like me more...?

i dun know...but i've a certain uncomfortable feeling or intuition about something..but i dun wanna voice out over here..think i'm starting to get paranoid again...

******************************************************

No comments: