Thursday, December 09, 2010

I finally break down. Receive all my exams results. din do well in all the modules. very very disappointed with myself, kept crying away.

Who to blame? I can only blame myself.

All i can think of now is put more efforts in next semester. i have to say i've too many other commitment this semester. i will just listen to my own heart, study what i need to learn, don't study for the sake of exams. don't follow the rest to study for the sake of exams. This method has proven not effective for you. You did worse than before.
i am in my 4th year..i can't afford myself to deteriorate in my studies =(

I'm very exhausted now..my eyes feel heavy and swollen...

2 comments:

WeiMin said...

Learn for the sake of knowledge not for the sake of exams. Exams are just a feedback of what you know and don't know..... Jia you!! :)

-ur ex-classmate :P -

Man Sze said...

Hey..Weimin..!!! =) Thank you..I will jiayou de!! =')