Saturday, December 18, 2010

went to seek the divine advice..

well, asks me to be at ease and peace without bothering for change, asks me to be patient and my success will come eventually..

shall take the advice at the moment. Well at least i feel more peace with myself...

finally i have done the xmas shopping spree for the s5 girls xmas gathering and my colleagues' xmas celebration! hmm..think this time, the gifts should be better than last year's..haha..

had a good evening outing with myself just now. hang around at tamp's starbucks, watching shows, drinking coffee..basically slacking around with my favourite coffee brand. =)

feel a lot better now...

just got my clinical attachment schedule for the new semester..yeah!! my first mentor is my favourite mentor for the internal medicine module. he is extremely good..every time there is always a long queue of patients and i always get to learn many cases from him..trying to pick up his thread of thoughts during his diagnosis and medicine prescription, etc..i even recommend to my mum and she even compliments for the effectiveness of the medicine prescribed to her. i'm glad to hear that.

I inspire to be like this mentor in the future..this is my life goal =)

No comments: