Friday, December 17, 2010

Work today was not easy for me. All i can say here - haiz.

right now, i need to remind myself that i have a team of officers who have not been promoted for many years and the important items for my technical officer and me is to brainstorm on how to create value in their work, to be recognised for their work and to be on constant motivation to improve themselves.

of course, it's easier to talk here than to take action. i need to push myself constantly to walk the talk.

a mini xmas celebration party organised by my colleagues..think my angel was not very happy with the gifts i got for him/her.. sigh...but i guess i dun know him/her well, so din manage to get a good gift.. i feel kinda disappointed with myself.

can't wait to meet ZJ they all for xmas gathering..always enjoy being with them..it feels very comfortable being with them.

No comments: