Sunday, December 12, 2010

Met AG's 2 more frens..realise and kinda confirm myself that i really have a very awkward social skills. i can't talk!!!!!! i will just keep rather quiet, VERY ZEN (being sarcastic of myself here) and if i talk, i tend to sound kinda serious and egotistic in a way. and when i talked to the guys' lady friend whom we met at the restaurant, i realise i am different..i can't connect the frequency and i'm feeling like some sort of a nerd or freak or i dun know!!! but then again, i am frank with what i say. so..hmmm..ya..i can't joke..i'm not comfortable. but anyway i just be what i am. I am a satisfied loner, so be it. i like hanging out with my usual lady frens (the s5 girls, the ntu clique), and i am happy with that.

realise that AG is that one man who can make me feel very comfortable being with him.

Hmm..felt a lot better after crying out hard tat night. it's good wake-up call. i'm picking myself up again. and interestingly, i can't stay moody with AG around..i can just forget about my worry..he has his ways to cheer me up without doing anything deliberate.

But something worries me a little..not long ago he told me that there is no point in marriage. i was like (O_O)...please God, don't let me walk this terrible path again...this can really hurt me..
so which means, i am, again, taking a risk. i just have to put my faith in God.

Been reading "The Picture of Dorian Gray" by Oscar Wilde the second time. Love this book. So many interesting philosophical quotes and meanings.

No comments: