Wednesday, March 09, 2005

blood donation

today's my first time to donate blood..!! I'm so excited and of course, nervous..heee..

well, it's good experience for me..and in fact, it's not that painful as i thought. I realise it's only the injection for pain-killer which will be painful. But as for the blood transfusion, i can say it's a breeze..but then, my arm is ver tired...hahha..not only that, the doctor told me that my blood pressure is pretty good..hehee...of course, it has to be good, i go to the gym to exercise regularly..(hehe, all thanks to dennis XD) and i saw that guy there. I think he noticed me but he didn't even bother to say 'hello' to me..hmm..wonder why..cos if he were to be really my friend, he should at least say 'hello' to me..hehee..

well, i saw him again for my P.E. lecture. I tried to look at him to greet him , but he just ignored my attention..hahaha..so rude! =p hmm..but i realise that he is actually a ver shy person. On the message and on the messenger, he's not that shy as i think of. Then it's only after the lecture when i was walking alone, he came towards me...hahaa..now i can confirm that he's really very shy..but if he were to want to be my friend, he should not feel that shy, right? hmmm...
wonder my hypothesis is correct.. =p hahaha..

No comments: