Friday, March 11, 2005

nil

well, sort of miss my juniors now...really wondering how they are doing now...i'm pretty busy recently and i can't go back to take a look at them.

Sometimes, I feel quite tired of going back.Whenever i go back, i am always feeling disappointed..no discipline and always very sloppy. I go back once, they disappoint me once. Sometimes i just feel like leaving them alone and let them die.......!!!

but well, it does not imply that i am good. I just feel very frustrated that they seem to be depending on officers. I know my status in the zone now and i know i cannot go far in the zone. I also cannot stay in SAC for long. Sooner or later, new officers emerge and i have to leave.

It's really very tiring..and i know i am going to lose my knowledge soon. It've been a long time i've not been doing first aid case and i really scare of finding myself helpless if there is a case for me..i dislike this kind of feeling.... T_T

No comments: