Monday, March 28, 2005

well, maybe it pays off well to be a nice person.. ^_^
it's easter day today and i was studying late at night..suddenly, i just received a message. guess who sends? hee..even i myself cannot believe...!! it's from my 'long-lost' indonesian friend..he sent a greeting message for easter day..hehee..i'm very happy..
One reason is that i often think that he forgets me..but well, maybe no longer.. ^_^
hmm..but i do cherish this friend though i've not been talking to him for a long long long time..to me, i just feel that he's one who is very good-hearted, tat he often seems to sound depressed over msger about people around him.. hmm..i can understand how he feels..i wish to help him, though i can understand that he'll not talk to me over msger anymore..hmm, so i try to help him in a quieter way by sending mails of thinking positively about life to him and my other friends. I think it might look very naive of me but i just feel like helping him cos i think he's worth to be cherished as a friend..well, i don't expect any gratitude from me, cos i'm mentally prepared about this..so when he sent me a greeting message, i am really very very happy..cos i really never expect anything from him and he just takes me by surprise...
afterall, i just feel that it's really great to be a nice person..and i decide to continue to be one. i'll try to improve myself, though it's not 100% guarantee..hehee..but at least i know, there is still hopes of being a nice person; there's still hopes of life.. ^_^
though today's evening ruined my day cos of st john again, i know there r still ppl around me which give me the hopes and strength to be a nice person, trying to help and brighten up others' days...
hmm..think my this indonesian friend may not be able to read this, but still, i want to thank u for giving me one gleam of hope... ^_^ the message may be simple and insignificant to u, but to me, it's a form of big encouragement for me to do what's right in life... ^_^ thank you and may God bless you everyday!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes!Somehow i have stopped being the "nice" person.Because nobody seems to appreciate and i am running out of patience. But reading of your happening,gives me hope.

Man Sze said...

hi,
may i know who is this? =)
sorry..i'm just curious...hehee

Anonymous said...

I am not one of ur fren for sure.But keep it up being nice to people, u will make their day!

Man Sze said...

=) haha..ok..i see, anonymous..
but how do u manage to get this blog address...?

Anonymous said...

From my frens' blog! Haha.