Friday, March 04, 2005

huamin's birthday...

Today's huamin's birthday and we went to ktv to celebrate..it was of great fun...first time that i dared to sing so comfortably in front of others..heee..i am always very shy to sing whenever i'm with my group of wushu friends..hehe..don't know why i will react in this way..but well, i do..

hmm..maybe it've been almost about seven years i've been with these four good friends - Zhijia, Huamin, Jacinta and Sindy. I really feel very comfortable with them, and so maybe due to this, I dared to sing my heart out..hehee..and hhee...they praised that I sang pretty well.. XD

Haaa..I'm so happy..!

But today's really very enjoyable.We bought a chocolate cake and a wallet for Huamin. She was really happy and it was a record that she was willing to take photos with us..hahaa..

All of us had a great time and we chatted for a while after that. And we were talking who will get married first and who shall be the bride-maid..haha.. =p Really hope we can be like this til we grow old. They are all very wonderful people. They are those who make me hold my belief firmly that there are still nice people around in this world.. =) really treasure this friendship..!

Anyway happy 20th birthday to you, Huamin! =D

1 comment:

Mini-Instax said...

lol so touched after reading ur blog, seriously lol =)