Tuesday, March 08, 2005

a note

hahha..something interesting happened to me..haha..and this is my very first time to get a note from a guy..haha.. ^_^

well, here's the story..I was walking out of LT10 after my P.E. lecture..as i was walking down the stairs to get down to the first floor, i noticed that there's a guy walking behind me. I recognised him to be from the same lecture group as me but i had no idea of his name at all. Well, when i reached the first floor, i realised that he walked ahead of me. And very swiftly, he just passed a small piece of paper which was folded neatly to me. All he said to me, "na,there's something for you.."And he left me standing in the stairway, doubtful and utterly surprised. Haa..in the letter, it said that he wants to be friends with me...hahaa..but when i went out to try to look for him, i realised he just disappeared into thin air. Haaa...he left so quickly that i could not have the chance to talk to him, to clarify things to him. haha...but i noticed that when he passed the note to me, his hands were trembling a little and he sounded ver shy...hhaa.. =p hahaa..that's very cute of him..hahaa..

No comments: