Friday, May 05, 2006

Busy...even though it's post-exam...

Only until now, then i have the time to write again..

Been very busy after my exams..helping my students and my brother with their upcoming exams..going to gym with him..playing badminton..attending this and that.. phew..goodness me, a lot of things await me.. x_X

My negiotiation skills module is starting next week, and almost every day, i have lessons..well, of course, as you know me, i often love to be a little rebellious..and well, i'm going to skip some lessons..hhaaa..cool rite? xP

Anyway my group is starting on EID project soon..!! ARggggG..!! dun know what task awaits me..
hhaa... xP

Not only that, i have three months' time to finish on one art piece which i'm going to give to my granddad..it've been a long time i've not touched my beloved art pencils..and of course, my paints..been doing sketching all this while, and have neglected my painting skills.. X_x but since it's my granddad's birthday, i'm going to do this art piece well..haha..really hope my painting skills have not deteriorated.. =p

Not just my this self-declared art project, i need to squeeze out time to practise on my chinese calligraphy..It's getting worse, and i really have to improve on it...

Next to do on my list, i need to go back to SAC..it's time..i need to see how my juniors are getting along, and have decided to train on my upcoming leaders on their leadership and knowledge skills. It's time for me to get stressed up again...and i really hope by next year, there will be one junior to take over my job..i think i can't be with SAC for so long..i need to move on..

REally hope i can get to do more public duties, regardless from st john or red cross..i feel i'm still not very experienced in my first aid skills..sigh..

So many things within these few months.. T_T wonder if i can accomplish all these IMPOSSIBLE MISSIONS..haha..

oh ya..i have to get Anh to play badminton with me, before he returns to Vietnam..haha.. :p must catch up with this good friend of mine..hhee.. :p

and oh ya, just remember..i'm reading up on Dan Brown's "Da Vinci Code" now..haha..pretty interesting fictional ideas..which makes me even more curious about my favourite artist - Leonardo da Vinci...ehee..

Well, of course, at the same time..me reading up on Chinese literature - "San Guo Yan Yi"..hope to finish up this novel and another Chinese literature masterpiece - "Hong Lou Mong"

Phew, what a crampy 3 months' holiday for me..haha..

* OH YA..need to go zhijia's house soon, wanna see her pet dog..haha..and of course, can't wait to celebrate my 21st BIRTHDAY...!! haha.. XD

No comments: